Book your tickets
● We ask everyone to book a time slot in advance for each museum to guarantee a visit.
● Wearing a face mask is compulsory.
There are only combi tickets available that include access to mudel and the Roger Raveel Museum.
● Visitors who make reservations in advance will be given priority at each museum when entering the museum.
● Initially, access will be granted only to individual visitors or together with household members.
● When reserving your tickets, your reduction can be selected in step 2. Payment is done cashless on site, the museumpass can be scanned in remotely.
● We work with a system of time blocks and quotas to spread the number of visitors (30 per hour) safely over the day and spaces.
BOOK YOUR TICKET
Inside the museum
● Inside the museum, rules of social distancing apply, where every effort has been made to ensure that visitors can maintain the desired distance of at least 1.5 metres by means of barriers, arrows and other interventions.
● We provide disinfectant.
● Contact-sensitive elements (doors, handles, banisters, etc.) are thoroughly cleaned several times a day.
● We trust that visitors will respect the instructions given by our staff on site as part of a guaranteed safe visit.